Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Time

     Well it's been a while since i've updated our blog!! Since my last blog soooo much has happened. Hmm, where to start...

     We have turned in our application and it has been approved to move down to the ASU Polytchnic campus! Now all we have to do it play the waiting game. We can't wait to be in our own place again! But we thank Bens parents for letting us stay with them. It's helped us alot.

     Ben has started school! YIPEE! Lots and lots of reading.. and for me, well im still working 24/7 blah!

   We are taking a camping trip for a very long weekend tomorrow, and let me say its a MUCH needed getaway.  Also, in April i'll be relaxing on the beach of MEXICO with my super sexy husband!

     Thats about all I can think of for changes.. that I can announce on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment